Azure Experts With Real World Experience
OST is an Azure Expert MSP and Microsoft Solutions Partner with deep, cross-functional expertise in design, architecture, cloud solutions, connected products, managed services and more. OST helps organizations leverage consumer insights, align stakeholders and fully utilize technology to gain a competitive advantage.
We work alongside your team to navigate the organizational and technical hurdles that come along with complex and innovative technology projects so you can grow and succeed as an organization.
Achieve New Business Potential
Learn More About OST’s Microsoft Solution Partner Designations and Specializations
Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP)
The Azure Expert MSP program is an elite designation that recognizes partners who are experts at managing complex global cloud environments. As an Azure Expert MSP, OST is among Microsoft’s most trusted managed services partners. We meet the highest set of requirements, including verified proof of excellence in customer delivery and technical expertise. In addition, we have successfully completed an independent audit of our managed services, people, processes and technologies.
When you partner with OST, you can be confident you’re getting truly outstanding service along with deep expertise.
Digital and App Innovation
Digital and application innovation solutions partners deliver business outcomes. As solutions partner for digital and app innovation, we have demonstrated broad capabilities that help customers build, run and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises and at the edge with tools and frameworks that are right-sized to your unique needs as a business. This designation identifies OST as a partner committed to training and accreditation with a proven record of delivering solutions that lead to customer success.
At OST, we can help you innovate and build exceptional customer experiences, improve teamwork, adapt and scale with new business models and find new ways of working that will accelerate your organization’s growth and success.
Data and AI
OST will help you leverage advanced analytics and machine learning to drive insights that support data-driven decision-making. To earn the data and artificial intelligence solution partner designation with Microsoft, we have demonstrated that we have the expertise to help customers manage their data across multiple systems, and we have specialized knowledge and experience related to building analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions.
When you work with OST, we’ll make data accessible to everyone who needs it and keep it hygienic and unified so users have access to timely, relevant insights that allow them to make informed decisions that drive the businesses forward.
When you work with OST, you are gaining a partner with broad capabilities to accelerate your migration of key infrastructure workloads to Microsoft Azure. We not only have credentials and expertise, but also a track record of driving success for our clients. For example, we:
- Design, implement and manage our clients’ infrastructure architecture in order to optimize for reduced costs and improved security.
- Migrate and modernize infrastructure for virtualized workloads, virtual desktop environments and other applications.
- Manage governance, security and DevOps for on-prem, cloud and multi-cloud environments.
- Linux and Open-Source Databases Migration to Microsoft Azure
- Modernization of Web Applications to Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server and SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure
We are continuing to expand our capabilities with Microsoft by investing in training and certifications, hiring exceptional talent, acquiring new companies and much more. Stay tuned as we continue to expand our services into new and exciting areas!
Popular Microsoft Solution Partner Services
Where Can You Get Started With OST?
Many of OST’s clients come to us with an initial request for support related to cloud migrations or implementations. To get started, you may be interested in these offerings:
Direct Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP)
Don’t go it alone when you’re exploring Azure. OST is a direct cloud solutions provider, which allows you to access a lifeline of experts who can be engaged when and if you need them for assistance. We’ll help you deploy your first subscription, assist with establishing access to the environment and remain available to unblock your progress throughout your cloud journey. Some customers may also qualify for Azure consumptions costs below MSRP levels.
What’s Included in a CSP Agreement?
- Provision Azure subscriptions for you.
- Assist with password reset for “owner” and “global administrator” users.
- Direct and easy-to-consume billing from OST
- Access OST experts for support at hourly rates. This includes the ability to escalate issues to Microsoft’s Premier Support service as well.
Cloud Managed Services
A team of seasoned experts will manage your Azure environment and ensure resource availability (uptime), configuration and change management, data protection and disaster recovery. A dedicated service delivery manager will provide regular updates about ongoing efforts to maintain your environment along with suggested courses of action to improve and optimize operations.
What’s Included in Cloud Managed Services?
- Gain 24/7/365 support for issues related to cloud infrastructure under management with OST.
- Receive a dedicated service delivery manager to act as your central point of contact for questions. They will ensure satisfaction throughout your engagement with OST.
- OST will work with you to establish runbooks of custom actions to take in the event of issues. We’ll tailor the runbooks to your specific needs to provide comprehensive resolutions for issues that arise related to the unique characteristics of your environment.
- We also provide additional services, such as documented change control, monthly reporting of work done to support the environment, quarterly consulting on optimization strategy, management of cloud infrastructure, patching and updating of IaaS resources and backup management.
“In my 26+ years of working with hundreds of vendors, OST is one of the very best! OST is not just another vendor to us at Memorial Hospital. We feel like they are an extension of our IT team.”
TJ Skelton, Director of Information Technology and Infrastructure, Memorial Hospital
Client Success Stories
Scale and Optimize Enterprise Healthcare Workloads in the Cloud
- Understand cloud infrastructure prerequisites for Epic and other enterprise healthcare workloads.
- Ensure connectivity and security before, during and after deploying or migrating workloads to the cloud.
- Align existing cloud-based infrastructure to meet requirements for Epic and other enterprise applications.
- Leverage OST’s proprietary cloud foundation and methodology to quickly and cost-effectively move Epic and other applications to the cloud
Epic in the Cloud
- Use cases for implementing/migrating Epic environments in the cloud
- Reducing infrastructure costs with an On-demand cloud infrastructure
- Architecting and deploying new Epic infrastructure in days rather than months
- Eliminating the financial and administrative burden of infrastructure lifecycle refreshes
- OST’s phased methodology for implementing Epic workloads in the cloud
Steering Committee Agenda and Report Template
We designed this report template to help increase alignment and transparency among teams. It includes everything you need to clearly and effectively report on your project status and set a standard meeting agenda with your steering committee or leadership team.
Episode 52: What Is a Digital Backbone?
How do organizations form solid foundations and achieve longevity? Aaron Kamphuis, Strategy Leader of Digital Business, and Allen Emerick, Strategy Leader of Digital Operations define the term “digital backbone” and discuss the people, processes and technology that make up an organization’s digital backbone.
You Get More Working With OST
Experience is the center of today’s digital universe. Digital products and services have revolutionized experiences for consumers. That shift has also raised the bar for manufacturers, healthcare organizations and businesses of every kind. To stay competitive, your teams need to build and support business practices that will meet these new needs and expectations. That requires a deep understanding of customers and alignment across teams.
To accelerate business growth, it’s not enough to simply move to the cloud. It’s not enough to have an app. You need to think bigger and connect with your customers in meaningful ways by creating meaningful experiences.
At OST, we are uniquely qualified to help you overcome the challenges slowing down and blocking your success in this new, experience-driven digital landscape. And that goes beyond transitioning to the cloud, setting up BI dashboards or dipping your toes into AI. It can involve rethinking your business strategy, using data to gain actionable insights about your customers (and how they’re using your products and services), optimizing your cloud costs, freeing up your internal team to focus on innovation and more.
Revolutionize your consumer's experience!
Ready to have a conversation about how to take your business to the next level? You’re in the right place.
Pick a time that works for you!
Get Started With OST Today!
Ready to have a conversation about how to take your business to the next level?