The Five Pillars of a Successful Hybrid IT Strategy
Watch the Webinar
Making the decision to move to a Hybrid IT strategy is about more than just moving a few things to the cloud. A hybrid solution is a cross-functional approach that aligns business and technology, optimizing for the results your business values the most.
This webinar will walk you through five (5) key factors to consider as you evaluate a hybrid IT solution for your organization.
You will learn more about:
- How to attain storage capacity in new ways by utilizing traditional on-premise solutions and cloud services.
- How to minimize and avoid risk in your traditional and cloud environments through security, data protection, and monitoring.
- Why hybrid IT changes the financial model and governance procedures. CapEx vs OpEx spending within a hybrid strategy is a game changer for the organization.
- How to manage identities within a cloud environment, and the best ways to keep connectivity and networking secure.
- How to use a hybrid model to achieve velocity by utilizing DevOps and SysOps processes.