Do you have business critical systems all locked up—in mainframes, AS400’s, legacy Windows applications, legacy web technologies or poorly architected custom systems? OST can help you re-platform or merge these business processes into modern, more effective frameworks.
We’ve uncovered many businesses running a blend of systems out there. From brand new systems, to stuff that was around when we were still watching MTV…we’ve seen it all. And over the past few decades, there have been a lot of changes. Our clients hire OST for fresh thinking, and new ways to modernize these existing processes and systems. We can build on, and enhance, existing Windows and web systems—if they aren’t too old, .Net or PHP based. Or we may choose to re-platform them to a more progressive domain-driven architecture—on platforms like web and mobile that are hosted on site, or in the clouds of Azure and Amazon. We understand how to help you migrate from an on-premise platform to the cloud, and leverage modern benefits such as containers, services buses and cloud based PaaS offerings. We go way back with Microsoft .Net, and know modern web frameworks well, like Angular. We have also grown our mobile practice significantly using native and cross platform tools such as Cordova and Xamarin.
We understand what it takes to build enterprise systems that can really stand the test of time. Our goal is to help you create an outstanding user experience and increase adoption—architecting a system that’s easy to maintain and grow as you grow. We’ve worked with hundreds of businesses and have gained a wealth of experience from those relationships. OST can help you minimize the risk of change and maximize the benefits of “going modern.”
Thinking of these questions, and more? We can help.
- Are you struggling with a critical system that just hasn’t kept up over the years?
- Have you pieced together workarounds and manual processes that should really be part of your business systems?
- How about a Windows application that should really be a web application…something that’s usable outside of company walls?
- Are you having a tough time finding people to help your systems evolve?
- Is it hard for developers to make changes with code like “spaghetti”?
- Want to align your systems with your business—and optimize processes that steer revenue up and operating expenses down?